Maxwell-Storrie-Baynes Partners, from left Doug Storrie, Karin Maxwell, and Michael Baynes
A Note from the Partners
Thanks for pausing for a few moments to read about our service. A lot of thought has been put into it in the hope that it will tell you a bit about us as an organization. It could also help you with your decision as to whether Maxwell-Storrie-Baynes are a good fit for you, or indeed whether you even need a service such as ours.
To be honest with you, we probably view Estate Agents a lot like you do having experienced a wide variety around Bordeaux and beyond internationally. It is for this reason that we are so excited about Maxwell-Storrie-Baynes and what it offers to clients in the Bordeaux property market. Maxwell-Storrie-Baynes is not seeking to be just another Agency, we want to be the best - in fact we want to be the best in the world at what we do by having an unrelenting commitment to customer service and professional ethics. The reason is simple, if we were in your shoes looking for an Estate Agent we would say to ourselves "if we accept anything but the best, that is probably what we will get." Our assumption is that you are looking for the best service that you have access to, in the ‘world' that you are shopping in and we have strategically designed our business in response. Your satisfaction and willingness to refer us to others will be our measure of success.
A quality that we admire in others is a willingness to take responsibility for their actions. Accountability, therefore is important to us and it is why we have intentionally put our names on the business to be available and visible to both our clients and our community.
So, why are we your best choice?
So, why are we your best choice? For those of you who like bullet points let's change gear:
• We love what we do and the place that we do it.
• We are very focused and offer a niche-boutique service for beautiful property in the city of Bordeaux and surrounding wine regions.
• We care what you think about us.
• We believe that good agency is good advice.
• We understand the importance of discretion and confidentiality.
• You will always deal directly with an owner of the company.
• We prequalify our inventory because we have learnt what you like.
• We have lots and lots of qualifications from France (Carte Professionnelle), the US (Broker/Realtor) and the UK (M.R.I.C.S).
• We intentionally practice at being good listeners and we ask good questions.
• You will never wait more than a day for a return call or email.
• We are all over 40, we understand business and are very skillful negotiators holding deals together that otherwise might not make it to a successful conclusion.
• We enjoy property, people and bringing them together.
• We take marketing very seriously and carefully research what works and what is a waste of time and money
• We think good photography is a non-negotiable in (Real) Estate Agency and so we have a dedicated photographer whose sole job is to take great photos of MSB clients' homes and post them on our web site.
• As partners we are a true partnership team. We share all the costs and commissions equally so you always get all of us and all of our properties.
• We believe in showing up on time; doing what we say; finishing what we start; and saying please and thank you.
• We like what Albert Einstein said: "Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler."