Meet the Team
How Can We Help You?
Bordeaux city properties: Sales Director
Béatrice Blanchy has an international business career spanning 15 years. Her intimate knowledge of the city of Bordeaux and her personal network make her indispensible to the buyer of Bordeaux city property.
- Born in Bordeaux.
- Assistant to Manager Lycée-Français – London.
- Director commercial shipping broker and shipping company agent, Joseph Blanchy Shipping – Bordeaux.
- Manager commercial shipping company , Nedlloyd & Co – Marseille.
- Director commercial shipping company, Nedlloyd & Co – New York.
- Sales representative BC Relocation Toulouse – Bordeaux.
- Sales representative Caudéran Immobilier Orpi – Bordeaux.
- Languages : French, English (fluent), Spanish (fluent).
+33 6 88 42 68 46 BeatriceBlanchy@MaxwellStorrieBaynes.com
Born on Vergelegen, a wine estate in South Africa, Rupert was brought up in the rural region surrounding Cape Town. An extensive international career in business and specifically real estate underwrites a depth of knowledge, experience and professionalism. Living close to Sainte-Foy-La Grande, Rupert is intimate with Dordogne West and its many stunning attributes.
- BSc in Law & Economics, University of Southampton, England.
- Qualified as a Chartered Accountant with PricewaterhouseCoopers, London.
- Development/Investment surveyor with DTZ and CBRE, London.
- Director of Mackenzie Hill, international property developers, Brazil.
- Managed property development portfolio in Amsterdam, Brussels, Geneva and Nice.
- Built 200 starter homes in Cape Town, South Africa.
- Founder/CEO of DC Interact, London, web services provider to Apple, Honda, Tesco, RBS.
- Moved to Aquitaine in 2008.
- Languages: English, Portuguese, Spanish, Afrikaans, French (basic).
+33 6 47 24 34 57 Rupert@MaxwellStorrieBaynes.com
St Emilion & Gironde
Céline Jankowski has a real experience in public relations and communication. Creative and organized, she has been involved with a relocation company welcoming newcomers to Normandy that she founded herself. Today Céline takes a hands on role in every aspect of the head office activities at Maxwell-Storrie-Baynes.
- Born in Normandy France.
- Public Relations and Communication degrees from McGill University.
- Sponsorship department in the Memorial de Caen Museum.
- Founder of a company to welcome newcomers in Normandy.
- Real Estate Agent in Aquitaine
- Languages: French and fluent English.
+33 5 57 84 08 82 Celine@MaxwellStorrieBaynes.com
Lily has lived in France now for five years. With a flair for public relations and marketing, she has focused on the wine and vineyard businesses and earned the demanding Master of Wine Management and Marketing from INSEEC business school in Bordeaux. Born in China she is fluent in Mandarin, French and English.
- Born in Chengdu, Sichuan province, China.
- Broker of French wine to Chinese clients.
- Manager of Chateau du Grand Moueys
- Master of Wine Management and Marketing.
- Languages : Mandarin, English, French.
- Co-author of “La Cuisine de Lili” Asian food & wine pairing.
- Talented musician and singer.
+33 6 74 21 17 76 LiLijuan@MaxwellStorrieBaynes.com
Dordogne and Lot
Kirsten Pollard has worked in the luxury property sector for 9 years throughout the south west of France, dealing essentially with an international clientèle, and gaining valuable experience in all aspect of property sales and client relations, as well as building an extensive professional network in all the associated domaines, and knowledge of the area, allowing her to offer her clients a top quality service.
- Born in Suffolk, England
- BA Honours French language and literature degree, University Colllege London
- Manager of South West France, Home Hunts, Luxury Property Search specialists
- Background in journalism, press relations, translation and interpreting
- Fluent English and French, basic German, Spanish, Dutch and Italian
- Passionate about French architecture, interior and landscape design
- Keen tennis player, cyclist and swimmer
- Lived near Sarlat, Dordogne for 11 years
+33 6 74 27 26 86 Kirsten@MaxwellStorrieBaynes.com
Charente & Charente
Christophe Chassin was born in Saintes and grew up near Cognac (Charente, France). Christophe is now responsible for the Charente and Charente-Maritime area. He offers his clients extensive local knowledge, experience finding distinctive properties, and expertise in real estate representation and contract negotiation.
- Graduated from a top business school in 1992
- Delifrance UK Ltd, where he held sales and marketing positions.
- Set up a business in the ecommerce/Fintech sector.
- After more than 10 years of R&D, he decided to enter real estate in 2008
- Christophe joined Maxwell-Storrie-Baynes in 2015
- Languages: French and Fluent English
+ 03 33 6 72 58 71 34 firstname.lastname@example.org
Born in Libourne, Jean-Christophe comes from a family who have been in Business in Libourne for generations, providing him with an extensive network dating back to his childhood.
- Ecole de Commerce et d’Industrie in Bordeaux
- Director of businesses in both Libourne and Arcachon
- Expertise in Vineyards and wine production
- Director of a well-known real estate agency in Libourne for 12 years
- Excellent knowledge of the Gironde region and luxury real estate
- Passionate about the historical aspects of regions and buildings.
- Sports at completion level include Rugby, Tennis and Golf.
+33 557 840 882 email@example.com